COLGATE ROCHESTER CROZER DIVINITY SCHOOL PROUDLY SUPPORTS PERSONS IN UNIFORM AND WISHES TO SAY “THANK YOU” FOR YOUR SERVICE AND COMMITMENT TO OUR COUNTRY.
Veterans Educational Benefits: Veterans of the Armed Services are generally eligible for educational benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The VA pays some benefits directly to the veteran/student, and some to the School, depending upon which program the veteran/student participates in. The veteran/student must apply for benefits directly with the VA, and Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School will certify the student’s enrollment and academic progress to the VA. The VA makes monthly payments to the student or School as appropriate based upon that certification.
Veterans with a service-connected disability and children/dependents of veterans who were disabled or killed in the line of duty may be eligible for additional veterans’ benefits.
CRCDS's VA School Certifying Official is Ms. Polly Bush, Director of Enrollment Services and Financial Aid. She can be reached at email@example.com.
For more information about VA educational benefits, please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-GI BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551) or visit their website at: VA Educational Benefits webpage.
New York State Division of Veterans’ Services
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. This school will not:
- Prevent nor delay the student’s enrollment.
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student.
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding.
- Deny the student access to any resources available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution, including but not limited to access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
- Produce the Certificate of Eligibility by the first day of class.
- Provide written request to be certified.
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies.
Return to Financial Aid Main Page