March 16, 2020
The Executive Leadership Team (ELT) of Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School continues to monitor updates on the COVID-19 pandemic from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Governor’s office of the State of New York, the New York State Health Department, and the Monroe County Health Department. As news and updates have been rapid and quickly changing, we are not able to project all the ways COVID-19 can potentially impact our community.
To the extent that CRCDS would like to ensure health and safety for our faculty, staff, students, and alumni/ae, the following measures have been put into place:
- Effective immediately, campus will be closed to students, and classes will be taught online until April 20, 2020.
- Effective immediately, campus will be closed to the general public.
- Campus will be closed to faculty and staff effective Thursday, March 19, 2020.
- Faculty and staff will engage in remote workdays from March 19, 2020 until April 20, 2020.
- The ELT will continue to monitor and reassess situations and concerns regarding COVID-19 during this time frame. Faculty, staff and students should check the website for alerts and updates at least once weekly, on Tuesdays, for new developments and announcements.
It is our prayer and at the foremost of our concerns that our faculty, staff, students and CRCDS community in general are healthy and safe in these uncertain times.
The Office of Institutional Advancement