The First United Church of Fulton is seeking a Ministry student to work part-time at First United Church of Fulton for the purpose of bringing neighborhood youth into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ and with the church.
1. Work 2 days a week. Generally Saturday and Sunday, at First United Church of Fulton
2. Set-up program for teenagers in the neighborhood of the church
3. Program could generally include the following:
a. Bible Study
b. Educational activities, including Christian and church learnings
c. Athletic activities
d. Involvement with church activities (i.e. Spring Fling, Open Doors Neighborhood Center, Coffee Hour, Fellowship, choir, clean-up projects
e. Fun activities – go out for ice cream, bowling, Chiefs games, etc.
f. Volunteer activities
g. Camping trip
4. Work with Pastor and Christian Education
5. Engage congregation to get involved – take a “grandparent to lunch”
6. Participate in Sunday services
7. Organize “Friend Raisers” to fund their own activities
Please send all inquiries to Tina Casella at: 315-857-5046 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.