Enrich your life and enjoy the flexibility and convenience of learning on your own time.
Take a Seminary Course Online
Fall 2018: August 27 – December 7
Course: Reformation and Modern Church History
Instructor: John R. Tyson
Course Description: This course examines the growth and development of Christianity by surveying its key periods, movements, and figures. Emphasis will be given to primary source readings and interaction with historical context. This section of the course begins with late-Medieval Christianity (ca. 1400) and moves toward the present day.
Cost: $300 to Audit ($150 for clergy or alums of CRCDS), $1795 for Graduate Credit, plus $20 resource fee
• Auditors may view all aspects of the class without the completion of assignments and course forum participation that are required for graduate credit. An undergraduate degree is not required for online auditors. CEUs available for auditors.
• To sign up, click the Apply Now button on the right.
• For more information, contact Melissa Morral at (585) 340-9633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information, contact the Admissions Office at 585-340-9500 or toll-free at 1-888-937-3732
Join the School for Christian Leadership Online
- Learn about the School for Christian Leadership (SCL)
- Apply to the Program
- Download the information flyer
- Download the Schedule
- Download Policies
To learn more about SCL, contact the Admissions Office at the numbers listed above.
If you have a group of students that would like to join SCL online and work through the program together, contact Stephanie Sauvé at email@example.com.