Posted on: 03/10/2022
Leads faith formation and educational ministries for Pre-K through high school youth at Mountain Rise UCC. $25/hr, 20 hrs/wk, 44 wks/yr.
The coordinator works with the Faith Formation Ministry Committee and Senior Pastor to:
● Plan educational, spiritual, and personal growth programs
● Recruit and train adult lay leaders
● Organize community engagement opportunities
● Develop family enrichment programs
● Attend Faith Formation Ministry Committee meetings
The Children & Youth Ministry Coordinator will:
● Have experience working with youth and families in both church and community settings
● Be a person of faith who embraces the progressive values of Mountain Rise UCC
● Be available on Sundays as well as select weeknights and weekends
Mountain Rise United Church of Christ is an open and affirming church with a strong commitment to mission and service to the community. The Children & Youth Ministry Coordinator plays an important role in fostering the church’s vision. Mountain Rise UCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should call the Mountain Rise UCC office (585) 223-2433 (please leave a message) or email email@example.com
< < < Back to Jobs List