COVID-19 PANDEMIC RESPONSE UPDATE
Please note the following information regarding the School’s COVID response:
- Masking not required: Masking is no longer required on campus. Any updates to masking requirements will be shared with the community by the Chief Operating Officer.
- Relaxed access protocols: Temperature self-checks are no longer required; however, all individuals who access campus are still required to sign in and out at the front desk.
- Individuals who test positive: CRCDS requests that any individual who tests positive and has visited campus within 5 days of their positive test, please notify the Chief Operating Officer. The community will be notified of possible exposure, as appropriate, and CDC guidelines for “What to do if You Were Exposed to COVID-19" should be followed.
Please email Rev. Paula B. Blue, Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness & Chief Operating Officer if you have any questions email@example.com.
CARES ACT EMERGENCY FUNDING
Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School has signed and returned the Certification and Agreement to the Department of Education acknowledging that we will use 50% of the funds received from the CARES Act to award as Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students. We received a total of $13,094 and we are using 50%, or $6,547, in cash grants directly to students.
At the time of reporting on June 2, 2020 we have not distributed any funds to students as we work through the latest guidance from the federal government as to which students are eligible to receive grants through the CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund and how much each eligible student should receive.
As of July 28, 2020, all checks were issued to 16 eligible students. These students were determined eligible based on the Department of Education requirements using the following criteria:
- Were enrolled in a degree-seeking program on March 13, 2020
- Had eligible 2019-2020 FAFSA on file
- Were not enrolled in a fully online program
- Each student received a cash grant of $410
For those students who were not issued a CARES Act grant, CRCDS has created an alternative avenue for meeting emergency needs and has contacted students through email to do so.
September 30, 2020 no change. All Emergency Financial Aid Grants disbursed as of July 28, 2020. Quarter reporting period final.
Public Reporting on CRRSAA HEERF II
Public Reporting on ARP-HEERF III
Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under the CARES Act Sections 18004(a)(1) Institutional Portion, 18004 (a)(2), and 18004(a)(3)
- Covered quarter ended September 30, 2020. Date of report: October 26, 2020.
- Covered quarter ended December 31, 2020. Date of report: January 5, 2021
- Covered quarter ended March 31, 2021. Date of report: May 26, 2021
- Covered quarter ended June 30, 2021. Date of report: July 7, 2021
- Covered quarter ended September 30, 2021. Date of report: October 1, 2021
- Covered quarter ended December 31, 2021. Date of report: January 5, 2022
- Covered quarter ended March 31, 2022. Date of report: April 1, 2022