We invite and encourage all prospective students to visit campus. Opportunities will be provided to observe classes, tour the campus, meet with faculty and students, and worship in chapel. Those wishing to visit campus should contact the Admissions Office regarding appropriate times to visit.
We can be flexible with dates and times to accommodate your schedule. A typical daytime visit might look like the following, but we can tailor it to fit your needs.
- 9:30 AM Meet with the Vice President for Enrollment Services
- 10:00 AM Campus Tour
- 10:30 AM Meet with Financial Aid Director
- 11:20 AM Attend chapel
- 12 Noon Lunch with a student or faculty member
- 1:15 PM Attend afternoon class
- 4:00 Closure with Admissions Coordinator or Vice President for Enrollment Services
To schedule a campus visit, please contact the Admissions Office at 585-340-9500 (toll free at 1-888-937-3732 ) or email at email@example.com.