Tuition & Fee Schedule – Academic Year 2019-2020
Tuition charges: Cost per course ($598.33 per credit hour) $1,795
Master of Divinity/Master of Arts: Minimum full-time course load is 3 courses per term for master’s students.
- 6 courses per year (fall/spring) $10,770
- 8 courses per year (fall/spring) $14,360
Doctor of Ministry: Minimum full-time course load is 2 courses per term for doctoral students (except for writing year which is billed as one course for the year).
- Years 1 & 2: 4 courses per year (winter/summer) $7,180
- Year 3: only the dissertation is required – $1,795
Graduate Certificate Studies
- $750 per course
- For clergy and alumni/ae $150 per course
- All Others $300 per course
- Student Activity Fee $5/course
- Academic Lecture & Conference Fee (M.Div. Students Only) $50/year
- Technology Fee $30/course
- Educational Resource Fee $20/course*
- Late Registration Fee $50
- DMin Active File Fee $500
*This fee is charged only for courses that use an interactive online learning platform, allowing CRCDS to maintain essential educational support services for full-time, part-time,and auditing students in courses that use this technology.
- DMin Lunch Fee $50/week
- MDiv/MA Lunch Fee for Summer & Winter Intensives $50/week
- Degree Students $225
- Certificate Students $125
- M.A. and D.Min. Thesis Processing Fee $75
- M.A. and D. Min. Thesis Extension Fee $1,795/year
*All costs are subject to change.