Nominate an alumni/ae for the 2018 Distinguished Alumna/Alumnus Award
At the 2018 Reunion (April 2-5), CRCDS will honor a distinguished Alumna or Alumnus whose service to God, the church, CRCDS and his/her community is distinguished and is worthy of accolade.
The following are the criteria for nominees:
- Be the recipient of an accredited degree from Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School (i.e. from Crozer, Colgate Rochester, BMTS, Bexley Hall, or Colgate Rochester Crozer) or have received certification from the same;
- Have been engaged in ministry for at least fifteen years;
- Have distinguished herself/himself in at least one of the following areas:
- Distinction in ordained or other commissioned ministry within the church
- Distinction in lay ministry
- Distinction in service to the community
- Distinction in theological education and/or scholarship
Please make your nomination by emailing email@example.com. Include the name(s) and reason for the nomination. Nominations must be received by March 2, 2018.