Tuition Subscription Plan
Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School announces its new Tuition Subscription Program. CRCDS is one of a few seminaries in the country, accredited by the Association of Theological Schools that offers this kind of tuition payment plan. Due to the generosity of our donors, any student enrolled in a graduate certificate or a degree program can participate in the $300 monthly tuition plan.
Benefits of the plan
Tuition costs are offset by the generosity of CRCDS donors and the scholarship funds they provide. Institutional aid is applied to everyone, making the $300/month payment, possible.
TSP Program benefits:
- Allows for monthly budgeting
- Allows for the potential to decrease overall student debt
- Allows for focus on studies as opposed to finances
Who is eligible?
- All degree-seeking students (MA, MDiv, DMin)
- All students enrolled in a Graduate Certificate Program
How many classes are included in the plan?
- A student can take up to 4 or 6 courses a school year, depending on the program.
Will I still need to complete a FAFSA?
- All participating students will complete a FAFSA, though they are not required to accept federal financial aid.
At CRCDS we understand that our students are mostly bi-vocational and second career and already engaged actively in ministry, juggling mortgages, childcare, and other priorities, or that some may already be at their federal aid loan limits. This program allows a student to include their tuition payment in their monthly budget. This program also has the potential to alleviate some of the burden of tuition costs that contributes to student debt. Rather than focusing on cost, the tuition subscription plan allows our students to concentrate on their theological journey.
Contact us today for more information: