The Board of Directors of the Geneseo Wesley Foundation, Western New York Conference Board of Higher Education and Campus Ministry is seeking a SUNY Geneseo Wesley Foundation Campus Minister.
Responsible for providing Christian Ministry to students, faculty, and staff on the SUNY Geneseo Campus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college.
- Experience in the following: group work, pastoral care, counseling, program
- development, worship leadership, and community organization are beneficial.
- A strong commitment to the Christian faith and the ability to communicate that faith is essential.
- Must possess qualities that exemplify the Christian character and enable him/her to
- provide a positive role model to persons at the University.
Must have the desire and ability to relate to the average college age student population.
For more information or to submit your résumé, please contact: Dan Meierdiercks Chair, Board of Directors of the Geneseo Wesley Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org