Welcome CRCDS Alumni/ae!There are many ways you can stay in touch, get involved or just stay abreast of life here on the Hill and off of it.You can use this page to:
- Request a transcript.
- See recent job opportunities (listed below).
- Update your contact info.
- Submit news and updates for the next Bulletin and other materials we create to share with our community.
Alumni/ae News & Job Opportunities
- Executive Pastor: Church of Love Faith Center (Rochester, NY)
August 26th, 2015 | Uncategorized
Job Description The Executive Pastor is responsible for day-to-day church management and operations, and will assist the Senior Pastor as needed with the ministry of the church. Church of Love Faith Center Vision: “Transforming everyday people from every nation into … Continue reading
- Pastor: First Congregational Church of Riga, NY United Church of Christ
August 19th, 2015 | Uncategorized
The First Congregational Church of Riga, NY United Church of Christ is seeking a pastor. Please download the full church profile at his link for more detail.
- Part-time Youth Leader: Bethany Presbyterian Church (Rochester, NY)
August 3rd, 2015 | Uncategorized
Bethany Presbyterian Church is seeking a part-time Youth Leader for the Bethany Youth Fellowship program (grades 6-12). The Youth Leader will coordinate mission and faith-based programs for the youth of Bethany and work to develop and link them with Bethany’s … Continue reading
- Spiritual Leader: The Norris Religious Fellowship (Norris, TN)
July 30th, 2015 | Uncategorized
The Norris Religious Fellowship, an interdenominational church (member ICCC) in the small town of Norris, TN is looking for a spiritual leader. Must be a graduate of an accredited Christian seminary ordained in a community or mainline protestant church. A … Continue reading
- Rev. Dr. Britt A. Starghill (CRCDS '09) passes away at age 46
The CRCDS community is deeply saddened by the sudden passing of beloved pastor and CRCDS alumnus, Rev. Dr. Britt A. Starghill. Dr. Starghill was a man of great energy, intellect and integrity. His exemplary ministry, particularly his advocacy work on … Continue reading
- "The Winter I Gave Up My Car" by Pastor G. Travis Norvell (CRCDS '01)
January 5th, 2015 | Alumni/ae News
The following essay, "The Winter I Gave Up My Car," was written by CRCDS alumnus G. Travis Norvell and was published in the November 21, 2014 issue of The Christian Century: Last winter the heater in my car went kaput. … Continue reading