Welcome CRCDS Alumni/ae!There are many ways you can stay in touch, get involved or just stay abreast of life here on the Hill and off of it.You can use this page to:
- Request a transcript.
- See recent job opportunities (listed below).
- Update your contact info.
- Submit news and updates for the next Bulletin and other materials we create to share with our community.
Alumni/ae News & Job Opportunities
- Full-time Pastor: The First Baptist Church of Hoosick Falls, NY
May 18th, 2016 | Uncategorized
The First Baptist Church of Hoosick Falls, NY is located in a quaint rural village in Upstate New York, close to the Vermont and Massachusetts borders. We are nestled in a beautiful countryside of rolling hills, yet only 10 miles … Continue reading
- Part-time Congregational Care Coordinator: St. Stephens Bethlehem UCC (Buffalo, NY)
May 3rd, 2016 | Uncategorized
REPORTS TO: SSBUCC Pastor RESPONSIBILITIES: The CC Coordinator serves as an administrative assistant to the Pastor and will coordinate all aspects of Congregational Caregiving at SSBUCC, in conjunction with the SSBUCC Congregational Care Team and Team Leader. The CC Coordinator … Continue reading
- Pastor: The Union Church of Proctor, Vermont
May 2nd, 2016 | Uncategorized
The Union Church of Proctor, Vermont, a non-denominational protestant church since its founding in 1890, is in need of a Pastor. The changing values in today's society, decreasing attendance and the aging of our congregation are all putting severe stresses … Continue reading
- Part-Time Assistant to the Pastor: The United Methodist Church of Greenville, NY
April 1st, 2016 | Uncategorized
Deadline for submissions: May 15, 2016 The United Methodist Church of Greenville – Norton Hill is seeking an energetic and faithful person to serve as an Assistant to the Pastor. This position is envisioned as half-time, hours predominantly on weekends. … Continue reading
- Rev. Dr. Britt A. Starghill (CRCDS '09) passes away at age 46
The CRCDS community is deeply saddened by the sudden passing of beloved pastor and CRCDS alumnus, Rev. Dr. Britt A. Starghill. Dr. Starghill was a man of great energy, intellect and integrity. His exemplary ministry, particularly his advocacy work on … Continue reading
- "The Winter I Gave Up My Car" by Pastor G. Travis Norvell (CRCDS '01)
January 5th, 2015 | Alumni/ae News
The following essay, "The Winter I Gave Up My Car," was written by CRCDS alumnus G. Travis Norvell and was published in the November 21, 2014 issue of The Christian Century: Last winter the heater in my car went kaput. … Continue reading