Life Long Learning programming includes:
* Workshops, seminars, conferences and certificate programs for church professionals and volunteers, providing CEUs where appropriate.
* Theological lectures, symposia and seminars led by divinity school faculty and by invited scholars on issues and topics important to all people of faith.
* Interfaith theological dialogues and interfaith education in partnership with the many interfaith organizations and commissions.
* Professional ethics workshops, seminars or conferences.
* Study and pilgrimage opportunities to places of religious significance.
* Programming for alumni at various regions around the country.