The Interim Faith Development and Support Coordinator at Twelve Corners Presbyterian Church (TCPC) is a salaried position based on an eleven-month year for an average of 15 hours per week for two years. The primary responsibility of the Coordinator is to help the church and the local community youth connect with each other. The schedule is flexible and serves youth and family development initiatives, membership education, and assistance with Christian Education and seasonal programming. Hours will vary during periods of planned events. The Coordinator reports directly to the Head of Staff/Pastor.
The Interim Faith Development and Support Coordinator explores new programming ideas which may include the following:
- opportunities to expand the junior/senior high youth program;
- events for families with infants and young children;
- intergenerational events within the church membership;
- events for school-age children in the greater community during school breaks.
The Interim Faith Development and Support Coordinator provides support for Christian Education programming, including but not limited to:
- performing administrative duties associated with planned events, such as the youth mission trip, retreats, and fund raisers;
- serving as liaison to TCPC committees and staff and to the Genesee Valley Presbytery;
- providing support for youth advisors, Sunday school teachers, and childcare workers, as needed;
- coordinating youth participation in Sunday worship services;
- assisting with adult education programs, as needed.
The qualifications for the Interim Faith Development and Support Coordinator are as follows:
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of 2 years of college.
- The applicant must be able to coordinate, plan, and collaborate with church staff and membership.
- The applicant must be able to work independently, take initiative, and be well organized and efficient.
- The applicant will be asked to describe his/her Christian faith background and experiences that are especially suitable for a church support position.
Please send inquiries and resumes to TCPC, 1200 Winton Rd. S., Rochester NY 14618 or email@example.com. Thank you.