St. Martin Lutheran Church in Webster, NY is seeking a qualified individual for a paid internship beginning in August 2016 through June 2017 to facilitate a Christian Education program for twenty students in ages ranging from K to 6th grade. There will be some latitude in the type of teaching methods used (music, art, instruction, storytelling) in order to foster excitement for the participating families. We are seeking creative ways to enrich our congregation’s youth with Christian values. This position will require leadership traits and physical attendance at our designated "Sunday School" time three Sundays per month from 10:30am to 11:30am. Please inquire via St. Martin Lutheran Church secretary at 585-671-1899 or email StMartinWebster@frontiernet.net.
Hammond Presbyterian Church is seeking a full time pastor. A full job description and information about the church may be found at this link.
They are seeking individuals who would be willing to fill in for the pastor when he is out of town. There are several potential dates over the next few months starting with February 11.
An honorarium of $150 is available.
For more information, please contact:
Frank Cerny, MDiv, PhD
194 Walnut Street
East Aurora, NY 14052
The Congdon Street Baptist Church in Providence, RI is seeking a senior pastor. Candidates must meet ordination requirements; relocation and competitive salary. Job posting will remain open until February 26, 2016. Additional information can be found on the church website and Facebook page. www.csbchurch.org
POSITION PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is to manage our daily lunch program.
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Director
Hours: Part-time, non-exempt position 27.5 hours per week (8:30 – 2:00 Monday through Friday)
- Motivated by a desire to work in ministry
- Food Service Certification L1 or L2
- Ability and willingness to work and communicate with diverse population
- Sensitivity to the issues faced by our guest in their daily lives.
- Strong and enthusiastic commitment to delivery of excellent guest services.
- Strong personal ethics and professional creativity, flexibility and good judgment.
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Prepares all necessary supplies for the daily meal.
- Keeps volunteers on task; overseeing procedures to prepare daily meal.
- Trains new volunteers.
- Assures the proper storage of all produce and food items.
- Assures that all cooking areas are cleaned and well maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS: To be discussed at interview
Please contact Patty Lorenzen at firstname.lastname@example.org to make application.