Thank you to all who attended Fall Lectures, October 5-8, 2015. If you missed them, please visit the CRCDS Media YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CRCDSMedia
Fall Lectures uploaded for viewing include:
“Veterans, Moral Injury & Soul Repair”
Rita N. Brock, Ph.D.
African American Legacy Lecture: “Challenging Disabilities: Theories, Themes and Trials”
Garth Kasimu Baker-Fletcher, Ph.D.
Christian Faith and LGBT Experience
Chris Hilderbrant & Gregory Girard, co-presenters
The Gene Bartlett Lecture: “We Lived by Not Noticing: Re-Imaging the Text in a Disabled Culture”
Gail Riccuiti, D.D.
The Gene Barlett Lecture: “Knapsack Artistry and the Accessible Text”
Gail Riccuitti, D.D.
To view the Gene Bartlett chapel service with guest preacher, Dr. Gail Ricciuti, please click here:
Save the Date: March 28-31, 2016!
CRCDS Spring Lectures, "Wisdom is found among the aged: Come Seek Wisdom"
- Class of 1966 50th Reunion Dinner
- Stanley I. Stuber Lectures with Dr. Leonard Sweet
- Distinguished Alumni/ae Dinner
- J.C. Wynn Lecture with Dr. Amy Hanson
- Christian Faith & LGBT Experience Film and Discussion
- African American Legacy Lecture with Dr. Dorothy Smith-Ruiz
Details and registration will be available on our website soon.