The Board of Directors of the Geneseo Wesley Foundation, Western New York Conference Board of Higher Education and Campus Ministry is seeking a SUNY Geneseo Wesley Foundation Campus Minister.
Responsible for providing Christian Ministry to students, faculty, and staff on the SUNY Geneseo Campus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college.
- Experience in the following: group work, pastoral care, counseling, program
- development, worship leadership, and community organization are beneficial.
- A strong commitment to the Christian faith and the ability to communicate that faith is essential.
- Must possess qualities that exemplify the Christian character and enable him/her to
- provide a positive role model to persons at the University.
Must have the desire and ability to relate to the average college age student population.
For more information or to submit your résumé, please contact: Dan Meierdiercks Chair, Board of Directors of the Geneseo Wesley Foundation at email@example.com
- Follow MCC Inclusive Language Policy found at this link.
- Preach a 4-week worship series
- Meet with worship planning team each Monday during series (optional)
- Willingness to collaborate on themes with worship team
- Provide a Vibrant Inclusive and Progressive Sermon
- Open and affirming to ALL
- Open to multiple interpretations of the Bible
- There will be a weekly stipend of $150
- Please direct all inquiries to: Jeff Myers @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Baldwinsville First United Methodist Church has the following half-time staff position that will become available July 1, 2014.
Director of Christian Activities and Family Ministries: The First United Methodist Church of Baldwinsville, NY, a strong 1,000 member program focused church located in a suburb of Syracuse, is looking for an individual to work with new and existing church groups to continue development and implementation of outreach and programs designed to reach individuals, youth, and families within our community. Requirements include advanced theological training beyond a baccalaureate degree, a vision for Christian discipleship in our rapidly changing society, and preferably three to five years leadership experience in a congregational setting. This half time position has the potential to develop into a full time ministry. Further information, including a job description, is available by contacting email@example.com.
First Universalist Church of Rochester is seeking a part- time Director of Religious Education (Faith Development). This position is designed for 10 hours per week.
First Universalist is a downtown church located at the intersection of South Clinton Avenue and Court. More information about the church may be found at www.uuroc.org.
Letter of application and resume are requested by May 12. More detail will be provided to candidates upon receiving documents. Please have letter and resume to us by May 12. Send to First Universalist Church of Rochester, 150 S. Clinton Avenue, Rochester, NY 14604.
The St. Paul Baptist Church of Passaic, NJ is seeking a Senior Pastor as shepherd of our great church.
We require a pastor who is passionate about Christ and has strong leadership and administrative abilities.
Interested persons should send cover letter, resume (including three references) to:
The St. Paul Baptist Church
Attn: Pastor Search Committee
22-24 Aspen Street
Passaic, NJ 07055
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is May 28, 2014.