Resumes will be accepted through April 01, 2015, please send to email@example.com, Attention: Natalie Davidson.
– An active and growing faith in Jesus Christ, with a heart for ministry and a passion for helping others grow in their personal walk with the Lord
– Integrity, consistent work ethic, and a proven success in leadership at a Christian camp or similar organization
– Interpersonal communication and organizational skills
– A team-oriented servant attitude and the ability to relate well with others
– Creativity and high energy particularly when preparing and implementing camp programs
– The ability to handle conflict in a respectful and professional manner
– A bachelors degree
– A Master’s degree in Christian Education
– 2-5 years in a manager/director position in Christian camping
– Paid Time Off – detailed in Employee Policy and Procedure Manual
– Major medical coverage for the employee
– Matching pension benefits available after one year of employment
– On-site housing with basic utilities included (water, electric, and gas)
– The Program Director will adhere to the principles of confidentiality concerning the business of this ministry.
Two (2) full time, 40 hour per week and one (1) part time 22.5 hour per week opportunities available. Full time positions require one (1) weekend day per month and one (1) evening shift per month. Part time position is split between St. John's Brighton and Penfield locations.
- Partner with and guide assigned areas within St. John's in developing spiritual life in ways that are meaningful, enriching and respectful to residents, their families and employees. seek participation and build relationships with Rochester faith based communities
- Promote faith community involvement between St. John's and the Rochester Community. In partnership with the Spiritual Life Committee and or Interdisciplinary teams will identify and present spiritual life experiences that will be meaningful to all people of faith and be representative of all faiths of residents.
- Serve in traditional Chaplaincy roles upon request and or as needed by providing prayer, counseling and worship services.
Qualifications and Education
- Masters of Divinity, Doctorate of Ministry, or Doctorate of Theology preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in religious studies considered.
- Experience in a setting with adults.
- Ability to interact with elders in a nursing home setting.
- Ability to embrace and exemplify St John's Brand Characteristics: Friendly , Respectful , Responsive , Compassionate , Innovative and Fun.
- Able and willing to participate as a member of an interdisciplinary care team.
Apply: Online Applications Only
Midsized, progressive, inclusive American Baptist Church in a vibrant college community. We are diverse, multigenerational, and committed to the principles in Matthew 25:34-40. We are passionate about local outreach and international missions. We seek an experienced pastor capable of bringing scripture to life in both contemporary and traditional services, providing pastoral care and who has the following qualities: ability to supervise staff and support volunteers, effective communicator, natural leader, open-minded, and collaborative. For information contact: Search Chair, JoAnn, at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the link to our website at www.fbcmac.org/pastoralsearch
This one-year fellowship program begins September 2015 and is intended to equip chaplains in providing care for Veterans with mental health issues and to effectively collaborate with other providers in the mental health care system. The emphasis of this program is to educate and incorporate chaplains into interdisciplinary care teams to maximize a chaplain's capacity to provide spiritual care consultation, preventive mental health care, and linkages to other healthcare and community resources.
Requirements for entry into the year-long Fellowship include a M.Div or equivalent; 4 units of Clinical Pastoral Education; and an ACPE application and interview. Upon completion of the Fellowship, successful candidates will receive a Fellowship Certificate as a Spiritual and Mental Health Practitioner and 2 units of Level II ACPE CPE.
Address inquiries and applications to: Martin.Montonye@va.gov
The First Presbyterian Church of Westernville, NY, founded in 1818, is seeking a full-time pastor for its congregation of about 80 members. Westernville is a village in Oneida County NY – just a 45 minute drive from the Adirondack Mountains. More information about the church and its Mission Study may be found on their website at www.westernvillepresbyterian.org. If you have interest in this position, please contact their Clerk of Session, Steve Smits, at 315-281-0484 or email@example.com. Or you may also contact Floyd Olney, Chair of the PNC firstname.lastname@example.org.