Statement of Educational Effectiveness
Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School is committed to effective education and preparation for a variety of Christian ministries in the Church and justice work in society as well as preparing future scholars and leaders in academia. As a measure of educational effectiveness, recent master’s level graduates (2011-2015) have the following placement rates:
- 51% Parish Ministry
- 15% Chaplaincy/Counseling
- 14% Nonprofit/Social Work
- 6% Pursued additional Advanced Degree
- 2% Higher Education Teaching/Administration
- 11% Unknown/Miscellaneous
(Source: Alumni/ae records)
2015 Program Completion Rates
- The completion rate for the Master of Divinity degree program is 79% within six years.
- The completion rate for the Master of Arts degree program is 75% within four years.
- The completion rate for the Doctor of Ministry degree program is 100% within six years.
- (Source: 2015 Graduation Rates reported to the Association of Theological Schools)
Updated August 2015